Scam 1992 Web Series: A Riveting Tale of Financial Fraud
“Experience the gripping tale of financial fraud and deception in the Scam 1992 web series. Follow the rise and fall of Harshad Mehta, masterfully portrayed in this critically acclaimed drama. Stream now and discover why Scam 1992 web Series is a must-watch for anyone interested in finance, crime, and human nature.”
“Scam 1992” is a crime drama series based on the real-life events that took place in India in the early 1990s. The series follows the life of Harshad Mehta, a middle-class man from Mumbai who becomes one of the most successful stockbrokers in India by using his wit and charm to exploit loopholes in the stock market.
The story begins with Harshad Mehta, a young and ambitious man, who dreams of becoming a millionaire. He starts his career as a small-time broker but quickly rises to fame after he discovers a loophole in the banking system that allows him to borrow money from banks at a lower interest rate and invest it in the stock market. Harshad’s success attracts the attention of the media and the authorities, and he becomes the talk of the town. He starts living a lavish lifestyle and becomes a role model for many young people who want to make it big in the stock market.
However, Harshad’s success is short-lived as the authorities start investigating his activities. The series follows Harshad’s journey as he tries to evade the law and protect his empire. The series also explores the various characters that were involved in the scam, including journalists, politicians, and bureaucrats. Throughout the series, we see how Harshad’s actions affect his personal life, as well as the lives of those around him. The series highlights the corruption and greed that exist in the Indian stock market and how one man’s ambition can lead to a financial crisis that affects the entire nation.
Overall, “Scam 1992” is a gripping tale of ambition, greed, and corruption that sheds light on one of the biggest financial scams in Indian history.
The cast of “Scam 1992” is exceptional, with every actor delivering a nuanced and powerful performance. Pratik Gandhi is the standout as Harshad Mehta, bringing both charm and menace to the character. Shreya Dhanwanthary, who plays journalist Sucheta Dalal, is also excellent, capturing the determination and courage of the real-life journalist who broke the story of Mehta’s fraud.
Hansal Mehta, known for his critically acclaimed films such as “Shahid” and “Aligarh,” brings his signature style to the series. He infuses the story with tension and suspense, creating a gripping narrative that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
The Internal Links
If you’re a fan of the “Scam 1992” web series, you might be interested in learning more about the real-life story behind it. Check out this article for a detailed account of Harshad Mehta’s life and crimes. You might also want to watch Hansal Mehta’s other works, such as the acclaimed film “Shahid,” which tells the story of lawyer and human rights activist Shahid Azmi. Check out this link to stream “Shahid” on Netflix.
- If you’re interested in exploring other popular adult-themed web series, we recommend checking out Wanna Have A Good Time and Nayi Naveli. and Riti Riwaj Web Series You can find more information about these series on rushhours.in respectively. Additionally, if you want to know more about the Riti Riwaj web series, you can visit its IMDb page.
Finally, if you’re interested in exploring more financial thrillers, check out the classic film “Wall Street,” which explores the greed and excesses of the stock market. You can watch it on Amazon Prime Video by following this link.
Scam 1992 Web Series Download mp4moviez
Scam 1992 Web Series: All Episodes in Detail
The “Scam 1992” web series is a ten-episode Indian crime thriller based on the real-life story of Harshad Mehta, a stockbroker who manipulated the Indian stock market in the 1990s. The series is directed by Hansal Mehta and produced by Applause Entertainment. It stars Pratik Gandhi, Shreya Dhanwanthary, and Hemant Kher in pivotal roles. Here is a detailed breakdown of each episode:
Episode 1: Risk Se Ishq
The first episode of “Scam 1992” introduces us to Harshad Mehta, a middle-class boy from Mumbai who dreams of making it big in the stock market. He starts his career as a jobber and soon becomes a broker. He befriends a journalist named Sucheta Dalal who is investigating a case of banking fraud. Harshad Mehta’s manipulation of the stock market is hinted at towards the end of the episode.
Episode 2: Cobra Killer
In the second episode, we see Harshad Mehta’s rise to fame and fortune. He manipulates the stock market and creates a bull run that makes him a billionaire. He is called the “Amitabh Bachchan of the stock market” and his success attracts the attention of the media and the public. We also see his relationships with his family and colleagues, including his brother Ashwin, played by Hemant Kher.
Episode 3: Paise Ki Dukaan
The third episode focuses on Harshad Mehta’s business deals and his relationship with his mentor, played by Satish Kaushik. We see how he acquires the help of a banker named Deepak, played by Sharib Hashmi, to finance his deals. The episode also introduces us to some of the investigating officers, including Madhavan and his team.
Episode 4: Harshad Mehta Is A Liar
In the fourth episode, Harshad Mehta’s lies and manipulations begin to unravel. He is exposed by Sucheta Dalal’s article in the newspaper, which accuses him of siphoning money from the banking system. The episode ends with the investigation team raiding his office and seizing documents.
Episode 5: Kundli Mein Shani
The fifth episode shows the aftermath of Harshad Mehta’s exposure. He is arrested and put in jail, but his influence still looms over the stock market. His brother Ashwin and his partner in crime, played by Nikhil Dwivedi, continue their business deals. We also see the investigating officers facing obstacles in their pursuit of justice.
Episode 6: Stop Press
In the sixth episode, the investigating officers make progress in their case against Harshad Mehta. They find evidence of his involvement in the securities scam and present it to the court. The episode ends with Harshad Mehta being released on bail and returning to the stock market.
Episode 7: Dalal Street Ka Dariya
In the seventh episode, Harshad Mehta makes a comeback in the stock market. He creates another bull run and makes more money. However, his arrogance and overconfidence lead to his downfall once again. The investigating officers find new evidence against him and he is arrested once more.
Scam 1992 Web Series Netflix
Episode 8: Matador
The eighth episode shows the trial of Harshad Mehta and his attempts to defend himself. He hires a top lawyer named Ram Jethmalani, played by Anant Mahadevan, to represent him. The episode also delves into the media’s coverage of
Episode 9: Ek Crore Ka Suitcase
In the ninth episode, we see the final stages of Harshad Mehta’s trial. The investigating officers present their final arguments and the verdict is announced. Harshad Mehta is found guilty and sentenced to prison. We also see the aftermath of his downfall, including his family’s struggles and the impact on the stock market.
Episode 10: Main History Banana Chahta Hoon
The final episode of “Scam 1992” shows the aftermath of the Harshad Mehta scandal and its impact on Indian society. Sucheta Dalal is hailed as a hero for exposing the scam and Harshad Mehta’s legacy is debated. The episode also touches on the themes of greed, ambition, and the corrupt nature of the stock market.
Scam 1992 Web Series Cast
- Pratik Gandhi as Harshad Mehta: Pratik Gandhi delivers an outstanding performance as the protagonist of the series, Harshad Mehta, a stockbroker who rose to prominence in the 1980s and 1990s. He is ambitious, charismatic, and determined to succeed at all costs, which ultimately leads to his downfall. Gandhi does an excellent job of capturing the complex and multi-dimensional nature of Mehta’s character.
- Shreya Dhanwanthary as Sucheta Dalal: Shreya Dhanwanthary plays Sucheta Dalal, a journalist who first broke the story of the scam in 1991. She is driven, determined, and relentless in her pursuit of the truth. Dhanwanthary’s portrayal of Dalal is powerful and convincing, and she brings a sense of urgency and importance to the role.
- Anjali Barot as Jyoti Mehta: Anjali Barot plays Jyoti Mehta, Harshad’s wife. She is a supportive and loving wife who stands by her husband through thick and thin. Barot’s performance is understated yet effective, and she brings a sense of emotional depth to her character.
- Hemant Kher as Ashwin Mehta: Hemant Kher plays Ashwin Mehta, Harshad’s elder brother. He is a shrewd and calculative businessman who helps Harshad in his rise to power but later turns against him. Kher’s portrayal of Ashwin is nuanced and complex, and he does an excellent job of bringing out the conflicting emotions and motivations of the character.
- Chirag Vohra as Bhushan Bhatt: Chirag Vohra plays Bhushan Bhatt, a journalist who works with Sucheta Dalal. He is a supportive and dedicated colleague who helps her in her investigation. Vohra’s performance is natural and convincing, and he brings a sense of camaraderie and authenticity to his character.
- Rajat Kapoor as K Madhavan
- Satish Kaushik as Manohar Pherwani
- Sharib Hashmi as Sharad Bellary
- Nikhil Dwivedi as Tyagi
- KK Raina as Shantilal Mehta
- Jay Upadhyay as Rakesh
- Ananth Narayan Mahadevan as S. Gurumurthy
- Ivan Rodrigues as Fortune India Editor
- Lalit Parimoo as CBI Director
- Faisal Rashid as Debasish Basu
- Ramakant Dayma as Swamy
- Kavin Dave as Rakesh’s Friend
- Paresh Ganatra as Maheshwari.
All the actors have done a fantastic job in bringing their respective characters to life and making “Scam 1992” an incredibly engaging and immersive viewing experience. Overall, the cast of “Scam 1992” is one of the show’s biggest strengths. Each actor brings a unique and memorable performance to their respective roles, and they all work together to create a compelling and engaging viewing experience.
Overall, “Scam 1992” is a riveting tale of financial fraud and its consequences. It’s a must-watch for anyone interested in crime dramas, financial thrillers, or just great storytelling. With its exceptional performances, direction, and writing, it’s no wonder that the series has received critical acclaim and a loyal fan following. So, what are you waiting for? Stream it now on SonyLIV and join the conversation.